Yullbe is an unprecedented large-scale VR experience. Breaking the classic game mode, Yullbe is a sensory experience that integrates exclusive brands and IPs related to Europa-Park, film and art in a fully immersive VR offering, which leaves you wanting more!
Yullbe is the next-level free-roaming, full body tracking VR experience. Our team developed state-of-the-art technologies and achieved unprecedented media quality to provide you with an innovative and smooth experience that can host up to 8 persons at a time.
You can conveniently purchase your ticket on our website several weeks before your visit.
Yes, tickets for Yullbe experience are also sold on the spot, following the “first come, first serve” This is why to secure your experience & get your preferred visit slot, we highly recommend you to book online.
The first Yullbe experience is unfortunately not wheelchair accessible due to character movement issues inside the media, but we are working hard to launch more VR experiences integrating the guests who require a wheelchair.
- YULLBE PRO: The Free Roaming, Full Body Tracking VR experience. After you gear up, the experience will last 30 minutes and you can move freely around the room and every single movement of your body will be tracked and instantaneously replicated by your avatar. That’s why you are fully immersed in it!
YULLBE PRO – 29€ per person (duration: 30 minutes).
YULLBE GO – 9,90 € per person (duration: 10 minutes).
Mon – Sun: 2 – 10pm*
*at YULLBE PRO the last booking is made at 21:40
You can select any 10 minutes timeslot – from 14:00, 14:10… onwards
We suggest that you arrive 10 minutes earlier for your check-in.
In case of late arrival, we will do our best to fit your group in the next available slot – please, note that this does not guarantee we will be able to do so especially during the peak period.
For your own safety, you should indeed be in overall good health to join the experience. You should refrain from joining if you suffer high-blood pressure, hyper-sensitivity to multi-sensory effects or any other condition that could be aggravated by this adventure. Pregnant women and persons suffering from photosensitive epilepsy are unfortunately excluded from participation. There is no upper age limit.
BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL
We strongly recommend that you wear comfortable clothing, especially shoes. But our foot trackers do work with heels and flip-flop.
We provide lockers for our guests before entering Yullbe experience. Please note that Yullbe is not responsible for any lost or stolen item.
Tiny frame glasses might fit under our headset, but we cannot ensure that all sizes of glasses will, so we recommend that you wear our gear without glasses to ensure your comfort during the adventure.
We apply state-of-the-art motion capture technology to track the large group of the guests at the same time with greater accuracy and zero latency, so motion sickness should be limited. If the experience is too intense for you nonetheless, our operators will assist you to pause your experience!
All of our headsets, backpacks and hand and foot-trackers are adjustable and designed as one-fit-many. Our headsets will accommodate head circumferences ranging from 48cm to 63cm.
You can park in the parking lot belonging to Hotel Krønasår and it is free of charge for less than 3 hours. If you go to Hotel Krønasår after the visit to Yullbe and exceed three hours of stay, please go to the reception of Hotel Krønasår and exchange your parking ticket. For further information, please contact Hotel Krønasår.
Yes, you can take photos in the designated photo areas, but it is not allowed to take pictures or videos inside the Yullbe experience itself.
– Show your ticket (mobile phone or printed) to retrieve your visitor badge
– Proceed to the waiting area
– Complete the self information check-in process
– Wait until you are called out on the screen
→ Adventure finally starts!
- For YULLBE PRO – All visitors above 12 years old and taller than 1.40m can participate in YULLBE adventure.
- For YULLBE GO: YULLBE GO can be experience by guests aged 8+, unless the experience is subject to a special age restriction. Due to the intensity of the experience, YULLBE GO Traumatica is for guests aged 18+ only.
- For YULLBE PRO – Mission Rulantica, up to four (4) people in a group can participate at a time, making it one of the largest group VR-experience. If you have a group of more than four persons, your team will be splited into multiple groups. We recommend you to book the closest possible time slots together. Small group may be teamed up with other guests.
- YULLBE GO is a single experience. You experience the VR adventure alone and individually.
- The Free Roaming, Full Body Tracking VR experience YULLBE PRO. After you gear up, the experience will last 30 minutes and you can move freely around the room and every single movement of your body will be tracked and instantaneously replicated by your avatar. That’s why you are fully immersed in it!
Safety and health of all visitors is our utmost priority. We thoroughly clean and sanitize all equiments (headsets, hand & foot trackers, backpacks) after each use. We also stick to the 1.5 meter social distancing rule, and during the experience if you are too close to your friends/other players, there is the indications letting you know.
Within the whole arena, fresh air will be renewed twice per hour completely. In winter, heat recovery ventilation works in the same way. We will do everything we can to ensure you a comfortable and safe visit in Yullbe.
Our team will keep your forgotten items in for a limited period of time. Please contact us as soon as possible firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately no, Yullbe experience only works perfectly on-site due to its advanced technology and the specificity of the room setting.
Yes, we plan to open more locations in the future. Follow our social media channels, we will give us more updated news as we progress!